Monday, March 5, 2012

Things I Think, But Don't Have the Guts to Say....

- I wish you'd at least try to change. I love you, and I know what you're capable of. This behavior only leads to dead ends. Please stop. I'll help you change.

- You are one of the most amazing people I've ever known. I think you're fantastic. Stop letting people rip on you. You are priceless. God loves you.

- I wish I could change your past. I wish that those things that happened to you hadn't happened. You were so young, and it's not fair. I know that Heavenly Father loves you, even though we call Him by different names.

- We are like sisters. We really are. We fight and annoy each other like pros. But we're like sisters. We laugh and love each other more than most people can understand. Know that when I am obnoxious and tell you what to do, it's because I love you. I see what you can become, and I want to help you get there. Thanks for taking my advice. Thanks for giving your advice. Sorry for being a brat sometimes. I forgive you for being a brat sometimes. :) I love you, my dear.

- Now, don't let awkward past feelings get in the way of a good friendship. You are definitely one of my best friends, and I understand you WAAAAY better than you think I do. I'm sorry if I was annoying to you during the last few weeks, but - come on. Really? You thought that was a good idea? And then telling me about it the way you did? No, man. Bad plan. Still, I think you're awesome and I have very high respect for you. You said "comfortable," and I agree. Let's keep it that way.

- I am SO GRATEFUL God sent you into my life. I love you so much. You are someone who I can relate to and learn from, and help you grow too. It is a very satisfying friendship, for that, and for all the silly stuff we do. :) I hope one day we WILL have a photographer follow us around taking pictures of all the cute stuff we do.

- You, my friend, are someone I haven't quite figured out. People tell me it's because you're too simple for me to understand. Lame, but possibly true. I'm not sure you even know that you hurt me a while back, but I'm not mad at you. You never meant to hurt me. Actually, I know you were trying to do the opposite. I know you were trying to give me space to do whatever made me happy. But, myself aside, learn to fight. Don't give up so easily on this one, ok?

- I'm so glad we're starting to be friends! I've always thought you seemed super fun, but our different circles never really met.... Until now. Hold on, buddy - this is going to be a BLAST.

- I'm so glad that you're only kind of leaving next year. If you were full-on moving away, I might die. I love you so much, you dork. You are one of the people who understands me, and I love that. You are quirky and adorable. I don't know who else would listen to me rant and rave about Red Scarf and Bird Town, and then give their opinion too. I'm looking forward to next year. :)

- Hey you. I think you're pretty awesome. You are one of my best friends. I love hanging out with you. You always make me smile. Thanks for putting up with me when I'm annoying or being a total girl. It's payback, I guess, for having to put up with your nonsense. Thanks for seeking out moments when you can just talk to me - that means the world to me. I miss you when you're MIA. Don't forget the real world when you're traveling through your imagination. I guess all I can say now is.... Whatever.

- You are not alone. I know you feel that way sometimes, but you have SOOO many people who love you, including the Creator of the universe. Don't let your past dictate your present and future. You are who you choose to become. I love you, babe.

- You, my dear, are a very special young lady. You have artistic talents that I envy. Keep up the good work. Remember to say no, but don't always shirk your calling. I believe that God has put people into your life that He knows you can minister to. I thank you on their behalf. He loves you, I love you, they love you. I think of you often.

- You two are the ones that keep me writing. Thanks for your constant support and encouragement to keep writing. Sometimes I feel like my blog is a waste of time or that nobody reads it, and then one of you will make a remark to me about my last post. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You make me feel like the things I write have an impact. I owe most of these posts to you. Pick one you like, and it's yours. :) I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment